The European Society for Pigment Cell Research (ESPCR) is pleased to announce a call to select up to THREE (3) travel awards for ESPCR members willing to attend the 20th ESPCR meeting that will be held in Milan, September 12/15, 2016.
The selected candidates will received from ESPCR economic support to cover registration cost and their attendance to the ESPCR Social Dinner.
All these costs will be paid directly from ESPCR to the Organizers on behalf of the selected candidate. There will be no direct payment made from ESPCR to selected candidates or their institutions.
The selected candidates will have to organize and cover their travel and accommodation expenses to attend the ESPCR-2016 meeting from their place of origin.
Travel Award applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
• Be a current active member of the ESPCR (2015 annual fee paid)
• Submit an abstract to ESPCR-2016
• Acknowledge the ESPCR on their presentation: ESPCR Logo
Interested ESPCR members are kindly requested to submit the following documents by June 10.
• Brief CV of the candidate
• PDF copy of the submitted abstract, already registered in the ESPCR-2016 abstract system.
• Personal statement indicating why ESPCR should be supporting his/her attendance at the ESPCR-2016 meeting in Milano.
The ESPCR Travel Awards Committee will evaluate applications received.
Notification of acceptance will be by June 27.
Candidates will be evaluated according to their scientific merit and that of the work presented in the abstract. Applications from young members of the laboratories are encouraged, particularly PhD students.
Please submit the requested documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org